Traditional Pattern Cutting and Exceptional Tailoring and Construction
Going above the industry standard, we take over 30 different measurements to meticulously construct a garment that should fit as well as the smile you’ll don once you put it on.
Once your pattern is cut, we’ll keep it on file and after your approval of the fit, every garment going forward will be cut and constructed from the same pattern. To account for physical changes, new measurements are taken every quarter and any updates will warrant a new pattern being cut which will also be kept on file. We strive to ensure a proper fit each and every time.
Each client has a file built which contains favorites, specific details, and records of every order placed. Need an additional pair of the navy trousers you purchased 6 months ago? No problem. We’ve got you covered. Every garment constructed has includes a miniature order tab which includes: Date constructed, Fabric #, and order # for easy reordering.
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
To learn more about our ground transportation operations in North America and how we can support your business, please visit www.stylemixthemes.com.
Combining limited production fabrics with unrefined style
Through our global network and relationship with the top fabric mills, we are able to curate a collection of some of the finest fabrics available for your suiting needs.
Our personal, hands-on selection process provides you with timeless looks and a quality far superior to off-the-rack garments.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.